Math Formulas Inline

Home Forums Ayuda / Ajuda / Laguntza / Axuda / Help Math Formulas Inline

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  llm96874 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

dahn

Hi,

Greetings from Germany. Sorry, I don’t speak Spanish, so maybe this problem has been handled elsewhere already and I don’t know:

In Free Text devices there is a button which allows to typeset LaTeX formulas, but they are always displayed in block mode. How can I insert formulas inline within a text?

Ingo

Ignacio Gros

Hi,

You can do this. You’ll have to activate the “Advanced mode” to see the Footer field in the Properties tab.

I attach the example in case you don’t have a GitHub account.

I hope it helps.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dahn

I tried to modify the Math style (our source version) by adding the script tag for loading MathJax into the extra-body tag of the config.xml (see attached). importing the style using the style manager I get the error that content.css does not exist or isn’t readable, but that file wasn’t changed. Without that modification the style imports correctly. Is there any documentation explaining this?

Attachments:

Ignacio Gros

It was just that the HTML in extra-body was out of the CDATA section. The XML was not valid, and eXe thrown an error (not the right one, we’ll try to fix that). I attach the Style. I hope it works now. Thanks for finding that error.

Attachments:

llm96874

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.