(Español) Ya está aquí la versión 2.5 de eXe

Home Forums (Español) Ya está aquí la versión 2.5 de eXe

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  bedbugsprofessionals 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

cvaldera

Sorry, this entry is only available in European Spanish.

fromdea

No actua los estilos

Ricardo.

Cuando se exporta el contenido a un paquete SCORM y éste se captura con Moodle, los videos de Youtube que se han incrustado no se ven si se utiliza Mozilla Firefox. Sin embargo, con Explorer, Chrome y Safari estos videos se ven sin problema.

Esta misma situación ocurría con la versión 2.4.2 de eXe.

¿Sabéis por qué puede ser?

proiso

The article you have shared here very good. This is really interesting information for me. Thanks for sharing!

iso certification in bahrain

Miguel

Ya está descargada e instalada… vamos a probar. Gracias.

jmperez1970

Buenas noches:

En el iDevice Quest, cuando lo maximizas y luego lo vuelves a minimizar, el elemento multimedia elegido (texto, imagen o vídeo) se sale fuera del marco del iDevice.

Envío en archivo adjunto capturas donde se hace visible tal circunstancia.

Saludos

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JetBlue Flights Reservation Number 1-888-390-0411

Book JetBlue for your next excursion? fantastic! Be set up to appreciate complimentary bites, drinks, Wi-Fi, and constant diversion. In any case, explorers who have selected Mint® Premium at the hour of  JetBlue Airlines Reservations Flights are qualified for the agreeable solace that accompanies open to seating that is completely admitted to flatbeds, craftsman eating alternatives, and extravagant courtesy packs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

fgarbor906

Buenas; ¿dónde puedo encontrar las antiguas tareas que no salen en la nueva versión?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  fgarbor906.

I am living in a small rented flat in Mumbai with my parents from the last three months. Suddenly, my mom had seen a mass of bed germs in the living room. She shocked when the germs were crawling. She called me and saw a terrible bed bug infestation there. My Mom has a lower IQ.  I try to share some useful ideas with her, but any idea is not useful for such germs. Hence, I am looking for Bed Bugs Control Services from the best pest control company. So please anyone can share their ideas at the earliest.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.